1. It has a small friction coefficient, in order to avoid or reduce the low pressure crawling and other undesirable phenomena of hydraulic equipment, and the friction coefficient is very stable.
2. It has good airtightness, no leakage or obvious leakage of the sealing ring under the harsh working environment such as high pressure and high temperature.
3. It has good compatibility and can prevent swelling, dissolution or embrittlement and hardening caused by long-term immersion in hydraulic oil.
The application of O-rings is to put it simply, generally installed in a groove with a rectangular cross-section on the outer circle or the inner circle for sealing. The O-ring seal still has a good sealing and shock absorption effect in environments such as oil resistance, acid and alkali resistance, abrasion, and chemical erosion. Various types of seals are widely used in machine tools, ships, automobiles, aerospace equipment, metallurgical machinery, chemical machinery, engineering machinery, construction machinery, mining machinery, petroleum machinery, plastic machinery, agricultural machinery, and various instruments and meters. element.
Automobile rubber products are an indispensable and important component of automobile accessories. There are about 100-200 kinds of rubber products installed on each car, and about 200-500 rubber accessories are used. Except for tires, it varies with different specifications of cars. The consumption of rubber materials is about 15-60 kg, and automobile rubber products (excluding tires) account for about 6% of the total cost of automobiles. There are about 1,000 varieties of non-tire rubber products for the automotive industry, with more than 8,000 specifications. According to statistics, the automobile industry occupies more than 70% of the global annual consumption of raw rubber, of which tires occupy 60% and automobile rubber products and accessories occupy 40%.
1. Under the condition of long-term compression, the product will produce the imagination of compression stress relaxation. This phenomenon will gradually expand over time. The longer the time, the smaller the amount of compression and stretching, resulting in leakage caused by insufficient elasticity.
2. The higher the ambient temperature, the greater the gas compression deformation. When the product deforms more than 40%, the O-ring will gradually lose its elasticity and cause leakage. When the rubber O-ring is installed, there will be initial stress. Due to the long-term relaxation of the sealing ring and the gradual decrease in temperature, the initial stress will gradually disappear.
3. The pressure of the medium has a greater influence on the deformation of the rubber O-ring, which is the most common situation that causes the deformation of the rubber O-ring under all working conditions.
1. Small structure size, easy assembly and disassembly. Since the O-ring itself and the installation part structure are extremely simple and standardized, the installation and replacement are very easy. Both static and dynamic seals can be used, and there is almost no leakage when used as a static seal.
2. A single O-shaped sealing ring is used for two-way sealing.
3. The dynamic friction resistance is small.
4. Low price. There are many types of materials that can be selected according to different fluids: nitrile rubber (NRB), fluorine rubber (FKM), silicone rubber (VMQ), ethylene propylene rubber (EPDM), chloroprene rubber (CR), butyl rubber (BU) ), polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), natural rubber (NR), etc.